The Klunker. What is it? A beautiful,
retro-inspired, mash-up of: part beach cruiser, part mountain bike, and
part BMX. The perfect “DGAF” bike, for neighborhood cruises, trips to
the corner store, and walking the dog….OR… if you’re feeling audacious,
mount up and rip a trail.
Built on a durable steel frame and fork with a 5-year warranty, this
bike will take a beating and look good while doing it. We paired the
bike with BMX Style stem and a 30” extra-wide V-bar with 7" rise and
All bikes purchased through Topos Outdoor MUST be assembled by a certified bike shop mechanic. If the bike is NOT built by a certified bike shop mechanic, any warranty will be VOID. We will request for an assembly receipt as proof of professional installation.
For all warranty claims, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com. So that we can help you in a timely manner, make sure to include the following:
- 1. Order Number (we will confirm date of purchase and determine if the item is still under the manufacturer’s warranty time limit)
- 2. Brief description of the claim
- 3. Photographs
- 4. If the item is a bike or frame, include the serial number
We evaluate all warranties case-by-case to determine the best course of action and get you serviced to the best of our ability!
Warranty does not apply to the following:
- • Any part of a product that has been installed, altered, repaired, or misused
- • Damage from unintended style of riding, abuse, neglect, accident, and racing
- • Normal wear and tear of any product (including but not limited to - saddles, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads, chains)
- • Failure to provide regular maintenance of any product
- • User Error
Labor and shipping are the responsibility of the customer. We do not cover parts purchased and labor performed by another bike shop.
Note: Warranty is for original owner only.