With an improved design and revamped components, the NEO 2T Smart trainer provides a more immersive experience, measures total power and left/right balance and more.
Redesigned magnets have significantly improved the stillness of NEO 2T Smart. Internal air displacement and vibrations are reduced, resulting in a remarkably silent trainer. NEO 2T Smart reacts instantly to speed or incline changes and allows for movement to the left and right while cycling, following the natural course of your body. To simulate an outdoor ride indoors, dynamic inertia controls mass inertia and compensates for weight, speed and angle of inclination to make your ride feel more realistic.
- Real direct drive trainer with a powerful motor placed directly onto the cassette, eliminating additional gearing
- Even quieter than the Neo 2 Smart: redesign of internal components
- Measure speed, left & right power and cadence
- Pedal stroke analysis via the software of your choice
- Improved electronics
- Low revolutions, reduces noise to a minimum
- Foldable and compact frame design
- Can be used completely wireless or hooked to a power outlet
- Bluetooth and ANT+ FE-C capable
- Maximum resistance 2200 Watts
- Realistic climbing up to 25% and downhill to -5%
- Simulate real road pattern such as cobblestone, ice and concrete plates
- Comes with Shimano/SRAM compatible freehub body (Except SRAM XD and XDR). Campagnolo, SRAM XD and XDR bodies sold separately.
- Directly compatible with all rear axles, except 135x12 and 135x10 (adapter needed)
- Front wheel support included