Featuring an improved ride feel and more accurate power measurements, this smart bike trainer has everything you need for an enjoyable and efficient indoor training session.
This trainer is redesigned to let you track your performance and progress with reliable, consistent measurements. That includes power, speed and cadence, measured accurately within 2.5%. The well-balanced design and large footprint of the FLUX 2 Smart trainer ensures maximum stability, even during the most explosive sprints, up to 2,000 watts. Get the most out of your intense workouts by training on realistically simulated inclines up to a 16% gradient.
- Maximum resistance of 2000 watt
- Incline simulation up to 16%
- Power measurement accuracy of 2.5%
- Heavier 16.8 lbs flywheel improving realism
- Measure speed, cadence and power
- Compatible with long cage derailleurs
- Axle compatibility: 130mm, 135mm, 142x12mm and 148x12mm
- Compatible with Bluetooth and ANT + FE-C
- Comes with Shimano/SRAM compatible freehub body (Except SRAM XD and XDR). Campagnolo, SRAM XD and XDR bodies sold separately (890732 or 891051)
- 12mm thru-axle adaptor included
- T2980.60 5mm axle; T2980.60 (A) 12mm axle